The General Directorate of Passports (Jawazat) in Saudi Arabia has explained the steps for activating the notifications feature for “Jawazat” services available through the Absher application for electronic services on smartphones.
Jawazat through its official account on the Twitter revealed that activating the notifications feature requires log in via the mobile application, and then choosing the “Timeline” icon.
- The Jawazat also said you can select the type of the Hijri or Gregorian calendar, and choosing the service classification “Me and the family, vehicles, domestic workers, traffic offenses”, etc.,
- Now you can see all the notifications related to you and your family, it includes passport expiry date, iqama expiry date, exit re-entry expiry date, etc., of an expat and his dependents.
The General Directorate of Passports confirmed that the “Messages and Requests” service contributes to solving the technical problems on the Absher platform for the following electronic services, * Resident identity problems
- Visa problems.
- Information update problems (passport and information transfer).
- Transferring services problem.
- Changing professions.
- Suggestions for developing services.