Skip to content
- The Health Ministry also reported 9 more virus-related deaths over the past 24 hours, taking the total number of deaths from complications caused by COVID-19 to 6,185.
- The ministry also reported 175 new recoveries over the past 24 hours, raising the total number of people free from the deadly virus to 353,179, with the recovery rate rising to 97.48 percent.
- Riyadh region reported the highest number of infections with 42 cases, followed by the Makkah region with 33 cases, Eastern region with 17 cases and Madinah region with 16 cases.
- Al Jouf region reported just 2 infection. The remaining cases were detected in different other regions of the Kingdom.
- With the steady fall in new infections, the active cases in the Kingdom also dropped to 2,856 out of which 391 were critical cases.