RIYADH — The Public Investment Fund (PIF) announced Tuesday the launch of the National Security Services Company (SAFE), designed to develop and grow the private security sector in the Kingdom.
- The company will offer world-class security services in line with leading international standards and practices.
- SAFE will focus on providing security services that include security consulting, security solutions, training and development, and a range of specialized services.
- The company will integrate manpower and technology, and in addition to the security services, will deliver state-of-the-art training programs that contribute to opening many employment avenues for Saudis in the security services sector, offering attractive benefits for personal and professional growth.
- SAFE’s establishment is part of PIF’s Investment Strategy, to contribute to Vision 2030 by launching and developing new sectors, localizing cutting-edge technology and knowledge, and enabling the private sector.
- Since 2016, PIF has created 10 new sectors, more than 30 new companies, and over 190,000 new jobs for the people of Saudi Arabia.— SPA