The Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud sent a message of condolences to the Indonesian President, Joko Widodo, for the victims of the crash of a passenger plane in North Jakarta.
The Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques said, “We learned of the news of the crash of a passenger plane in North Jakarta, and the resulting victims. He protects you and the people of the Republic of Indonesia from all evil and harm. He is Hearing and Responsible.
- For his part, His Highness, Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman bin Abdulaziz, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Defense, sent a message of condolences to the Indonesian President, Joko Widodo, for the victims of the crash of a passenger plane in North Jakarta.
- His Highness the Crown Prince said, “I received the news of the crash of a passenger plane in North Jakarta, and the resulting victims, and I express to your Excellencies and the families of all the deceased my deepest condolences and sincere condolences, asking God Almighty mercy to the deceased, He is Hearer and Responsible.”
- Earlier Today, The Indonesian Minister of Transport announced that the Sriwijaya Airlines plane had crashed near Lucky Island. The official confirmed that searches are continuing for the wreckage of the ill-fated plane off Jakarta.
- “The accident is being investigated in coordination with the National Search and Rescue Authority and the National Transportation Safety Committee,” said the spokeswoman of Indonesian Ministry of Transport.
- Indonesia’s Ministry of Transport says Sriwijaya Air flight SJ182 was carrying 56 passengers (46 adults, seven children, and three infants) and six crew members.